Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Frequency

I just realized that I have had almost a 3-week break from blogging. Sure, I haven't got internet at home (a bit of a tumultuous home at that one could add), but that is no excuse. Henceforth I'll blog shorter and more often that I promise.

One cool thing is how serendipitous things have been. I knew I had friends in Düsseldorf and Köln that I could hang with, but it is amazing how many people I literally run into on the streets whom I know. On the second day in Düsseldorf I met Nadine, who works for the Swedish Chamber of Commerce and whom I know through AIESEC. Then, when I was exploring Köln one weekend, I ran into a Sandhya, whom I know from my exchange semester in St. Gallen. She is about to start her internship in Köln too, and will stay here about the same length as I. Then yesterday I, also at the Chamber of Commerce, ran into a Malin who started at SSE the same year as me.

No comments: