Friday, May 05, 2006

Post-Mania

I got an e-mail asking if I am alive. I have never felt more so! Switzerland is too much fun! Every week something wonderful happens (or more often than that). The following 8(!) posts will try (with many pictures) to clear the back-log. Hopefully also clearing any doubts of how I am fairing.

If you like chronological order I recommend that you start reading at the post entitled "Introweek" and work your way up.

PS this weekend I am attending an AIESEC conference so the fun doesn’t look set to stop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hej sotnos!
det later ju toppen! oppen demokrati, korv, tavlingar ochvattenpipa! sjalv ar man i NYC och kanner sig hemma och forvirrad.. vi ses snart.
Mega kram,
Ebbis

Anonymous said...

Hey what's going on??? Should I assume this thing is dead???

/Jonathan